How to Order a Repeat Prescription
Other ways to order
- Use our online form
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post.
- Fill in a prescription request slip which you can get from the reception.
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
Repeat prescriptions have to be approved by the doctor by giving two working days' notice.
Help Us to Help You
- Please only order what you need.
- Please order all your repeat items once in one go and not scattered over the month. This saves your time and ours.
- Please tell us if the quantity of some of your medicines are out of synch with the rest so as we can synchronise them.
- Please tell us when you stop medication so we can remove it from your repeat prescription.
- Please tell us if you are taking a different dose to that stated so as we can amend it.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.